CCC Camps Careers
CCC Camps is a Christian ministry, and we are passionate about building relationships and serving people. Our goal is to serve you, regardless of your faith background. We believe in the importance of physical activity and experiential learning opportunities through participation in outdoor activities.
Positions that are currently available
Scroll to see details and locations
Customer Service Coordinator
Locations: Central Coast and Hawkesbury
The CSC plays an important role in the operation of CCC Camps. The CSC is our first point of contact for all who visit our centres and act as our Camp Host for any bookings. This role is a permanent full-time position, Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 5 pm, with occasional weekend hosting.
- Organising and collecting all required information from camp organisers from upcoming camps
- Speaking with other teams to rely on details, special requests
- Hosting campers while onsite including conducting the induction
- Completing invoicing and other payment procedures
Adventure Team Member
Locations: All adventure team members move between all three sites, however, are based at one site. All three sites act as base sites.
Adventure Team members run activities for our campers ranging from canoeing to archery. If you like the sound of working with people in the Australian outdoors this could be the role for you. We are currently offering casual positions.
- Running activities for campers ranging from school groups to church groups
- Maintain and repair activity equipment and property
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions or situations
Outdoor Traineeships with the Adventure Team
Location: All adventure team members move between all three sites, however, are based at one site. All three sites act as base sites.
CCC Camps are offering an exciting new traineeship program, open to those aged 18-24, who are passionate about Outdoor leadership. After the two-year course (or an accelerated one year), applicants will be qualified with a Cert III in Outdoor Leadership through the Outdoor Training College. Course fees are covered, and applicants will be employed by CCC Camps throughout the program, with a possible job opportunity at the end. Applicants will receive mentorship in technical skills and character development provided by CCC Camps.
Kitchen Team Member
Locations: All Kitchen team members move between all three sites however, are based at one site. All three sites act as base sites.
If you are seeking to build your hospitality and commercial kitchen skills in a supportive environment look no further, than the CCC Camps kitchen team. Serve campers of all ages with flexible hours during weekdays and weekends. CCC Camps currently have casual positions and Apprenticeships in commercial cookery available.
- Supporting the chef in daily tasks
- Organising the storeroom (FIFO)
- Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces and kitchen
- Operate the oven, deep fryer, stove and dishwasher